(19 Sept 2011) Ara volé puis vendu à Trenton ON*RETROUVÉ*

caro

(19 Sept 2011) Ara volé puis vendu à Trenton ON*RETROUVÉ*

Messagepar caro » jeu. sept. 22, 2011 6:20 am

Vu sur Kijiji: http://ontario.kijiji.ca/c-pets-birds-f ... Z314941523
Indy has been found and I am hoping to have him home in the next few days. To everyone who has helped in the search for my baby THANK YOU!!!!

I am desparately searching for my blue and gold macaw. His name is Indy. He was just sold on Kijiji from the Kitchener area. Attached to the ad was a link to You Tube with 2 videos. The person from Kitchener who just sold him was not aware that he was a stolen bird. This bird is my baby. I have raised him from a chick. I went to see him every weekend from the time he hatched until I took him home so that I could bond with him. I brought him home unweaned and hand-fed him for the better part of a year so I have always been Mommy to him. I adjusted my life for him and never once left him alone overnight. I have perches in every room so that he could always be with me. His room is decorated with a rainforest theme. Indy was in the care of someone else and when I came back from Australia (my husband was in an accident there and I had to fly over for his surgery) they told me Indy had tragically died. Not only did they tell me he had died they told me all the details of his "death" and that they had incinerated him. I was so distraught and I never in my life would have thought that they had sold him instead. I have spent this entire time grieving for my baby and feeling guilty for leaving him. Indy was my entire life. I found out he was alive by accident while surfing Kijiji on Wednesday night. The person who posted the ad had already sold him but he did confirm that he bought him from the people who were caring for him. I miss falling asleep with him on the couch, hearing him say "night, night, love you, kisses" before he goes to bed every night, having him call the dogs into his room and then yell at them to get out. I miss brushing my teeth in the morning and watching him do the same action with his foot in his mouth. I miss it all and I am sitting here knowing that my beautiful baby is alive and that he probably doesn’t know what’s going on. Please if you know where Indy is, contact myself or the Quinte West OPP. If you have him you are not in any trouble because you had no idea he is stolen. My email is kelmarie67@gmail.com and my phone number is 613-394-4793. Please contact me as I am frantic with worry. Indy is so much more than a pet to me and my heart is breaking not knowing where hs is or if he is OK. He is prone to URT infections and hides it until he needs meds right away.
Visits: 1228
Caro ;-)
Paco(décédée)-Peanut-Obby-Yoshi(cockatiels)/Spirou-Karen-Chouette(décédée)-Candy(perruches)/Toutoune(toui Catherine(Décédée)Pokoyo(conure)/Lucky-Miracle(mandarins)/Sunshine(canari)-Rambo(yorkshire/Gripette-Whipette(lapines)

marjokiwi

Re: (19 Sept 2011) Ara volé puis vendu à Trenton ON*RETROUVÉ

Messagepar marjokiwi » jeu. sept. 22, 2011 6:50 pm

Bonne nouvelle,il est enfin de retour au bercail,c`est super! :D

Retourner vers « aras (macaws) »