(22 Mai 2011) perdu pionus à Fraser Valley BC ***RETROUVÉ***

Jojo
Site Admin

(22 Mai 2011) perdu pionus à Fraser Valley BC ***RETROUVÉ***

Messagepar Jojo » lun. mai 23, 2011 8:33 pm

Vu par Caro, une de nos bénévoles, sur kijiji : http://vancouver.kijiji.ca/c-pets-birds ... Z284555342
Date Listed 22-May-11
Address Agassiz, BC V0M 1A3, Canada
We are looking for our Blue Headed Pionus Nacho.
He escaped his travel cage yesterday in Agassiz.
He is very sweet, answers to his name. Has a good vocabulary, loves to eat, and is dearly missed. You can see the colours under his tail in the second picture.

UPDATE :

Nacho has been found and is home safely.
Thank you every one for your concern and help
Jojo
Présidente Perroquetsecours

Jojo
Site Admin

Re: (22 Mai 2011) perdu pionus à Fraser Valley BC ***RETROUV

Messagepar Jojo » mer. août 03, 2011 9:33 pm

Voici le résumé de sa découverte vu sur 911parrotalert : http://www.911parrotalert.com/lost/lost ... y-21-11-2/
Species: Pionus - Blue Headed (See species list for details)
Date Lost: May 21, 2011
Banded: No
Microchipped: No
From owner in email to 911PA volunteer:

Great news, he’s home, safe and sound. This morning he landed on a construction worker doing gyprock four houses away. The locals had seen my posters every where and knew just who to call. Yeah!!!!!!!!!! Followed by (July 7, 2011) Just an update…. Nacho is doing well. I was amazed at how traumatised he was for being gone only two nights. It took a week for him to say anything and he really is a chatterbox. The only change is he is much more cuddly now.

We were very lucky and this is a good lesson to learn about proper travel cages. I attached pics of the cage he escaped from. Feel free to pass on this info to anyone you like. (Sorry, photos didn’t come through to me – Audrey)

—-
His name is Nacho. He says his name, pretty bird, step up, come here nacho, good boy, whatcha doing, hi Poppy, and lots more. He is just going on two. He escaped out of his travel gage (in Agassiz), when we were preparing to go to the vets for a nail clipping. He is friendly, and will probably land on someones head or shoulder if given the opportunity. He does not like to be grabbed, but will happily step up when asked.
Jojo
Présidente Perroquetsecours

Retourner vers « pionus »