Perroquetsecours fait jaser jusqu'en Ontario

-Articles et publications concernant notre site ou celui de nos partenaires. Le forum rejette toute responsabilité quant aux articles et publications qui ne sont pas nôtres.
-Articles and publications regarding our website or our partners. Our organization and forum disclaims any responsibility for articles and publications that are not ours.
Jojo
Site Admin

Perroquetsecours fait jaser jusqu'en Ontario

Messagepar Jojo » jeu. mars 29, 2012 8:17 pm

Voici un article publié par la journaliste Cindi Kavanaugh le 27 Mars 2012 dans le journal local Metro News de London en Ontario : http://www.metronews.ca/london/local/ar ... with-owner

Quebec bird lover trying to reunite budgie with owner
CINDY KAVANAUGH
METRO WINDSOR
Published: March 27, 2012 6:31 p.m.

A Quebec-based non-profit organization is using the Internet to help the person who found a budgie in Windsor’s historic Walkerville area reunite the small bird with its owner.

Josée Dubreuil – who runs Perroquet Secours in Coteau-du-Lac, Que., and volunteers with 911 Parrot Alert – watches for items about lost, stolen and found birds throughout Canada on the web and then posts them to other sites.

When she came across a posting on Kijiji about a budgie found Sunday near the Windsor/Essex County Branch of the Canadian Red Cross on Grand Marais Road, she posted it on parrotalert.com, Perroquet Secours’ Facebook page and her personal Facebook page.

“That’s our paycheque,” Dubreuil said. “When a bird goes back home, we’re very happy because we know what it means to lose a bird. I lost mine in 2008 while on vacation with my motorhome in Ontario.”

Dubreuil said the organization helped reunite about 80 of the 305 parrots, cockatiels, budgies and other birds that were reported lost or stolen last year with their owners.
Jojo
Présidente Perroquetsecours

Retourner vers « Revue de presse (Press review) »