Accommodation and possession fees - found birds

-Tous les avis légaux seront publiés ici, qu’il s’agisse de procédures, de droits d’auteur, de politique de confidentialité, de responsabilités légales ou autres.
-All notices, procedures, copyrights, privacy statements, legal responsibilities and other legal notifications are in this section.
Jojo
Site Admin

Messagepar Jojo » lun. déc. 04, 2017 11:05 pm

Perroquetsecours’ primary mission is to reunite lost, found or stolen birds with their legitimate owner. In order to achieve this, our volunteers scan the ads daily in order to spot lost and found birds. About fifty found birds are placed in foster homes yearly; caring for these birds entails expenditures for the Organization.

Donations (i.e. material goods or money) sent to Perroquetsecours are not enough to cover the housing costs for this ever-increasing number of birds. That is why we now charge accommodation fees to families and individuals who adopt any of the birds cared for in a foster home and offered for adoption when its original owner cannot be found.

Below is the fee schedule established according to bird size – which is used to determine its needs food- and cage-wise. This chart is subject to revision.

Accommodation fees are of $5 per day, up to a maximum of:

$20 monthly: budgie, barred Parakeet or Pacific Parrotlet, canary or finch
$30 monthly: cockatiel, small conure or lovebird
$40 monthly: Monk Parakeet (quaker), rose-ringed Parakeet, brown-headed Parrot
$50 monthly: Caique, Senegal Parrot, Meyer Parrot, small macaws (i.e. red-shouldered M., aka Hahn’s and noble M.)
$60 monthly: Pionus, sun Conure, red-fronted Parrot (Poicephalus gulielmi), Lories and Lorikeets
$70 monthly: small Cockatoos (i.e. Galah, Tanimbar or Little Corella), small Amazons (i.e. red-lored A.), Cape Parrot, Timneh Parrot
$80 monthly: Eclectus Parrot, medium-sized Cockatoos (i.e. yellow-crested C.), medium-sized Amazons (i.e. turquoise-fronted A.), Grey Parrot, Alexandrine Parakeet
$90 monthly: large Amazons (i.e. yellow-crowned A.), white Cockatoo
$100 monthly: large Cockatoos (i.e. salmon-crested C.), medium-sized Macaws (i.e. blue-and-yellow M.).

The costs of veterinary care incurred in the event of injury or disease are not included.

The fees above do not apply to the Help and relief services, an emergency service offered to individuals unable to care for their birds for a fixed period of time.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Accommodation fees – birds entrusted by successors of a deceased person

Perroquetsecours’ primary mission is to reunite lost, found or stolen birds with their legitimate owner. However, we have increased our services beyond the scope of this mission over the years in order to meet demands such as rehousing services of birds previously owned by a deceased person.

When bereaved relatives ask for our help in rehousing the birds of a loved one, we can lend them a hand and support them by looking for the ideal family for their orphaned birds.

However, we have to charge accommodation fees since the donations we receive are not enough to cover the cost of caring for these birds until a suitable home is found.

A three-month deposit is required; any excess payment will be reimbursed should the bird be adopted before the end of that term. Bequests by particular titles attributed to the Organization are excluded from this rule (non-redeemable).

Below is the fee schedule established according to bird size – which is used to determine its needs food- and cage-wise. This chart is subject to revision.

Accommodation fees are of $5 per day, up to a maximum of:

$20 monthly: budgie, barred Parakeet or Pacific Parrotlet, canary or finch
$30 monthly: cockatiel, small conure or lovebird
$40 monthly: Monk Parakeet (quaker), rose-ringed Parakeet, brown-headed Parrot
$50 monthly: Caique, Senegal Parrot, Meyer Parrot, small macaws (i.e. red-shouldered M., aka Hahn’s and noble M.)
$60 monthly: Pionus, sun Conure, red-fronted Parrot (Poicephalus gulielmi), Lories and Lorikeets
$70 monthly: small Cockatoos (i.e. Galah, Tanimbar or Little Corella), small Amazons (i.e. red-lored A.), Cape Parrot, Timneh Parrot
$80 monthly: Eclectus Parrot, medium-sized Cockatoos (i.e. yellow-crested C.), medium-sized Amazons (i.e. turquoise-fronted A.), Grey Parrot, Alexandrine Parakeet
$90 monthly: large Amazons (i.e. yellow-crowned A.), white Cockatoo
$100 monthly: large Cockatoos (i.e. salmon-crested C.), medium-sized Macaws (i.e. blue-and-yellow M.).

The costs of veterinary care incurred in the event of injury or disease are not included.
Jojo
Présidente Perroquetsecours

Retourner vers « Règles d'utilisation et politiques (Rules and policies) »