Senegal Parrot

-Malheureusement, malgré tous les efforts déployés, on ne retrouve pas toujours le propriétaire d'un oiseau trouvé. Et parfois, il arrive que les gens qui l'ont recueilli ne puissent le garder. Dans cette rubrique, il est permis de publier une mise en adoption ou votre désir d'adopter une espèce en particulier. Toutefois, la vente et l'échange d'oiseaux y sont interdits. Si vous devez récupérer certains frais, vous pourrez en discuter avec la personne concernée par mp. Merci!
-Unfortunately, despite all efforts, we do not always find the owner of a found bird. Sometimes people who found a bird, can not keep him. In this section, it is allowed to publish a formal adoption or your desire to adopt a particular species. However, birds for sale or trade are prohibited. If you need to recover some of your costs, you can discuss it with the concerned person in private. Thank you!
Sarah514

Senegal Parrot

Messagepar Sarah514 » mer. oct. 22, 2014 11:28 am

I have a beautiful Senegal Parrot up for adoption. It is with great regret that I have to let him go as my health no longer permits me to give him the care and attention that he needs. He is good with children and dogs. He needs to be supervised while with dogs as the dog might want to nibble on him. I am looking for a single person, family or couple who would be willing to spend time with him daily as he loves to be pet and played with. He can be left alone if you work as he can occupy himself quite well.

He comes with 2 cages one fairly large Height 5 feet width 2 feet 8'' and Depth 1 foot 10'' worth 500$ the other is smaller for travelling. Height 2 feet width 1 foot 4'' and depth 1 foot 2'' worth 125$. He also has several perchases one worth 125$ and the others not so expensive but still necessary if you want to change his cage around. The bird himself is worth between 600$ and 800$. If you choose to adopt him I will be also provide all food and toys that I have left over. There is an adoption fee to ensure that he goes to the right home.

He will be 5yrs old in November he speaks english but has the ability to learn french. He has been hand fed therefore he is very friendly and I have been his only owner. I will be glad to send you pictures when you contact me!

Please Contact Sarah sarahholle.78@gmail.com

Jojo
Site Admin

Re: Senegal Parrot

Messagepar Jojo » mer. oct. 22, 2014 12:34 pm

I've changed the beginning of your ad mentionning selling your bird because it is pohibited on this website.
Jojo
Présidente Perroquetsecours

Retourner vers « Adoptions »